Created in September 2000 by Jérôme Bellay, Maximal Productions is producing reportages, documentaries and knowledge-based and current affairs magazine shows.
In 2011, Maximal Productions aired over 400 hours of programming, in particular in the field of news:
• C dans l’air: Everyday, Yves Calvi and his guests discuss for an hour a topical theme, using reportages compiled by the editorial team (France 5 – at 5: 50 pm);
• C à dire, in this show, broadcast just before C dans l’air, Axel de Tarlé hosts the person of the day (France 5 – 5: 30 PM);
• C politique: a weekly political magazine anchored by Caroline Roux (France 5 – 17:40 PM on Sundays) who hosts personalities that debate the key issues making the news ;
Maximal Productions is also involved in other fields of production :
• In Ze Boîte: a daily 30' game targeted at 8 to 12 year olds anchored by Joan Faggianelli (Gulli);
• Le Mur de Berlin, a docu-drama celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Fall of the Berlin Wall, broadcast on 9 November 2009 (France 2 – 110’);
• Muttur: un crime contre l’humanitaire (Crimes against Humanity) (France 5 – 52’); the Albert-Londres Prize was awarded to a journalist from Maximal Productions for this film in May 2007.